Uncover Cost Savings with SRM
About Strategic Resource Management (SRM)
Strategic Resource Management (SRM) is a trusted partner to Symphony. They are focused on helping credit unions uncover cost savings, create efficiencies, and improve the bottom line.
Founded in 1992, SRM employs a proven methodology for identifying savings in contracts, revenue-opportunities, and operational improvement.
They specialize in aligning expenses with industry benchmarks and fostering supplier partnerships with a focus on quality and long-term stability.
As a leader in enhancing the bottom line, SRM provides an innovative, results-driven perspective to supply chain management and purchasing strategy.
SRM is an independent advisory firm that boasts:
- Extensive experience by veteran subject matter experts
- Current market insights around vendor strategy and market trends
- A proprietary benchmarking database specific to credit unions
Most importantly, SRM uses a no-risk, performance-based business model for most engagements – an arrangement that demonstrates the commitment to cost savings and revenue enhancement for the credit union.
What You Can Expect
SRM’s subject matter expertise extends to every area where credit unions have significant spending with third-party vendors or where efficiencies can be gained, including core processing, digital technologies, automation, and mergers and acquisitions. SRM provides proven growth through the following services:
- Contract Benchmarking
- Request for Proposal Development
- Vendor Selection
- Contract Negotiations
- Vendor Invoice Audit
Areas of Expertise
SRM excels at providing strategic and tactical guidance for your most critical vendor relationships:
- Payments – Card Branding, Debit & Credit Card Processing, PIN/POS Networks, Loyalty & Rewards
- Technology – Core Processing, Digital Banking, Account Acquisition, Loan Origination